2 Minute Read
After healing from a facelift (rhytidectomy), patients can enjoy their youthful results for a long time.
Unfortunately, though, there is no magic wand to stop the aging process or the hands of time.
If you continue the same daily life after your procedure without making adjustments to your routines, then you are setting yourself up to see similar results develop once again.
Below are some informative changes you can make to keep your skin looking and feeling youthful and radiant:
- Be sure to wear sunscreen and other protection when you are exposed to the sun’s damaging rays. Invest in plenty of sunblock, protective clothing, dark sunglasses, and wide-brimmed hats. Even squinting from brightness can result in premature wrinkles.
- Drink water consistently and follow a healthy diet. When your body is receiving proper vitamins and nutrients and water is replenished, your skin can better retain its appearance.
- Elevate your head while you sleep and rest for the first week to reduce bruising and swelling.
- Follow all of your postoperative surgical instructions provided by your surgeon carefully. These guidelines are meant to help you recover quickly and comfortably, ensuring fewer risks involved in your recuperation.
- Stop smoking or using tobacco products, which can hinder your healing process and create additional wrinkling (among other concerns caused by smoking habits).
- Undergo non-surgical facelift treatment to touch up your initial procedure without undergoing another surgery.
- Have a high-quality skincare routine every day with a deep moisturizer.
Healthy habits can help facelift patients preserve the outcome of their facelift surgery.
Dr. Calabria can help you achieve your desired aesthetic goals and prolong your results for a long time.
Utilizing your body’s stem cell-rich fatty tissue through a stem cell lift can harvest fat cells from the body, purify the fat, and inject the filtered stem cells into the face.
A stem cell lift can harvest stem cells from the fat in your body to encourage collagen production and hydrate the skin.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Part of ensuring a successful facelift procedure with pleasing results is carefully selecting your surgeon. Being confident and comfortable with your surgeon’s abilities is absolutely mandatory.
Dr. Calabria’s primary concern when performing facelift surgery is patient safety and satisfaction.
Using advanced technology and surgical skill, he can avoid the windswept or overly-done appearance that some patients experience.
Reach out today to schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Calabria by calling (310) 777-0069 or filling out an online contact form.